v3.4.2-October 2023 (Patch Release)
Welcome to the FLOWX.AI v3.4.2 patch release! This update brings several enhancements and fixes to improve your FLOWX.AI experience. While it may not be a major version update, it's packed with valuable improvements.
Web Renderer - Enhanced SSE Connection Handling
- Introducing the
LEGACY_HTTP_VERSIONvariable: When set to
true, it will automatically disconnect the Server-Sent Events (SSE) tab when it becomes inactive, and then seamlessly reconnect and retrieve the status when it becomes active. By default,
LEGACY_HTTP_VERSIONis set to
false, meaning there will be no SSE disconnection when switching tabs, ensuring a smoother user experience.
true only for HTTP versions < 2 to ensure proper SSE functionality. It can be omitted for other cases.
Bug Fixes 🔧
- Addressed various bugs from previous versions to enhance stability and reliability.
- We've bid farewell to the autoarrange function in the The fallback content to display on prerendering.
Gremlins to Watch Out For 🙁
Keep an eye out for these quirks:
- Slider UI element: Our slider component can be a bit mysterious at times. Currently, it enjoys a game of hide-and-seek with the correct value when sourced from process data.
- Document preview UI element: Our document preview component has a unique sense of style. It prefers to take up only a portion of the screen, even when told to "fill" the entire width. It's a rebel with a cause.
- Business rules: Our business rule have a language barrier, but they're working on it. Changing the language of a business rule doesn't always lead to using the new language for execution. It's like they have a favorite phrase they won't let go of.
- Process Designer: Deleting a boundary node in the process designer and coming back from the UI Designer doesn't always clean up the associated sequence from the boundary event. It's like they left a party and forgot their hat.
- Datepicker Date Transformation: Our Datepicker seems to possess a hidden talent. It mysteriously transforms random text into the current date when used with validators in UI Designer.
- Text Element Issue: Our text element tends to vanish when set to "0" or "-". Expected it to show up, but it's playing hide-and-seek instead!
For deployment guidelines, refer to:»Deployment guidelines v3.4.2