v2.6.0 - May 2022
✍️ FLOWX.AI Designer - WYSIWYG editor
For more information about the WYSIWYG editor, check the following section:»WYSIWYG
✍️ FLOWX Designer - test document/notification templates
You can now test the document/notification templates before publishing them, using the Test function.
- For document templates, you can download the pdf and review it before publishing
For notification templates, you must first save the template and enter a valid email to be able to test it. For more information on how to configure a notification, check the Notification templates plugin setup section.
🕵️♀️ FLOWX Admin - test action rule
The test action function now returns an error message (with a hint) without displaying the entire script. This will enable the user to quickly identify where the script is breaking.
- Task management plugin - fixed an issue where searching assignable users return the incorrect output for users with roles set on the group
🚂 FLOWX Engine - Token instance updates
To improve the debugging process, some additional information is now added to the token structure:
- Callback actions - available only if callback actions were executed
- Save Node/Action name - every node now contains its name, not just the ID
- Save Node arrived date - arrived date marks the server hour
- Save Action last executed - the date when the action attached to the node was executed
For more information about tokens, check the following section:»Token
- CMS improvement - translate codes into labels, added
- License - when authenticating to FLOWX Designer,
/existscall verifies if a license model is available - this is applicable for all users (regardless of the role assigned)
- Renderer - flex gap added to components
- Added Kafka in/updates topics in Platform Status - available for components that communicate through Kafka
🚂 FLOWX Engine
templateConfig data returns keys with
null values if they don't have values on the process instance.
This issue will be solved starting with the 2.7.0 FLOWX.AI release.
Additional information regarding the deployment for v2.6.0 are available below:»Deployment guidelines v2.6.0