🗃 Copy / Paste nodes - It is now possible to copy a group of nodes & paste that copied group of nodes in the same process definition or in another process definition inside FLOWX Designer.
To perform a copy action, do the following:
- Select multiple BPMN nodes - use CMD/Ctrl + Click. The nodes you select will be highlighted as you can see in the picture below.
- Trigger the copy action - using the contextual menu (right-click menu).
The result (success or error) is presented with a notification when the request ends. Success: "Nodes copied successfully." Error: "There was an error copying the nodes."
To trigger a paste action, access the contextual menu. The pasted nodes are displayed with a
The result (success or error) will be presented with a notification when the request ends. Success: "Nodes pasted successfully." Error: "There was an error in pasting the nodes."
🚂 FLOWX Engine
- New scripting language: Python
- Removed Kotlin
✍️ FLOWX Designer
- Process definitions summary performance improvements
- Flattened/unflattened keys in business rules - flattened keys inside business rules are now obsolete. You are notified when you need to delete and recreate a business rule so it contains an unflattened key. For more information, check the Business Rule Action section.