v2.0.0 - February 2022
This version comes with changes that require an update in the configuration setup for all the platform microservices. Please make sure to follow the update guidelines.
🧩 UI Designer - It is now possible to design the UI templates using an intuitive drag and drop editor that comes bundled into the FLOWX Designer.
🌟 Enhanced flow designer - We improved the display of the process flows in the Designer while also added the possibility of visually grouping nodes on swimlanes.
Read more information about swimlanes
☑️ Platform status details can now be viewed directly from the FLOWX Designer. You can quickly check the health status of all the FLOWX services and that of your custom connectors.
📂 Import and export CMS contents - Substitution tags and enumerations can now be easily exported and imported in JSON format.
♻️ Rerun token in current node - We've added the option of manually trying to advance a token from the designer in case there were errors in running the process and the token did not advance automatically.
:tools: Standardized and simplified services configuration setup - We have simplified to configuration setup to make adjusting configuration values by overwriting environment variables more straightforward. We've also standardized the FLOWX component names to make adhere to a consistent naming convention.
Make sure to follow the update guidelines to make sure all the changes are applied.
- Fixed an issue where subprocesses couldn’t be started by automated actions
- Fixed and issue where an error was returned while testing business rules swimlane owner details
- Fixed an issue where processes with empty display options are not loaded in the designer
- Fixed form fields and nodes rules order in process exports
- Fixed an issue where sensitive date process configuration wasn’t added in the process export
- Fixed an issue where ‘//’ was used in some REST requests path
- Fixed an issue where hints configured with substitution tags weren’t rendered with the correct value
- Fixed an issue where checkboxes weren’t disabled when a disable expression was used
- Improved image source configuration
- Improved image source
- Added number of pages for combining documents
- Added REST endpoint for translate CMS values
- Added the possibility to add a reply topic to KAFKA request CMS values
Additional information regarding the deployment for v2.0.0 are available below:»Deployment guidelines v2.0