v1.14.0 - Oct 2021
📔 Dynamic dropdowns: Added the ability to use process data as content source for SELECT, CHECKBOX and RADIO form fields. In the designer there is now a new option for data source for dropdown fields:
New action type:
Save data: To easily mark actions for saving form data.
New UI Action type:
Dismiss process: This can be used on buttons for cancelling / closing subprocesses.
- Fixed an issue where the process data wasn't requested for all template IDs in the template sequence when refreshing a subprocess configured with a stepper
- Fixed an issue where, when configuring an IMAGE UI element, the process data input key wasn't available
- Fixed an issue where the
keysForRestartvalue wasn't used when configuring back in steps. This key is used to copy/remove key from current state of the process instance objects
- Updated the amount of data saved in the engine logs
- Added new environment variable for authorization related logs:
All logging related configuration options can be viewed here.
- Process settings modal UI refactor
- Moved all node settings under "Node config" tab - redesign for improving UX
Additional information regarding the deployment for v1.14.0 are available below:»Deployment guidelines v1.14