📦 Documents plugin
The document plugin can be easily added to your custom FLOWX.AI deployment to enhance the core platform capabilities with functionality specific to document handling.
The plugin offers the following features:
- Document Storage and Editing: Easily store and make changes to documents.
- Document Generation: Generate documents using predefined templates and custom process-related data.
- WYSIWYG Editor: Create various templates using a user-friendly "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) editor.
- Template Import: Import templates created in other environments.
When exporting a document template, it is transformed into a JSON file that can be imported later.
- Document Conversion: Convert documents from PDF to JPEG format.
- Document Splitting: Split bulk documents into smaller separate documents.
- Document Editing: Add generated barcodes, signatures, and assets to documents.
- OCR integration: When a document requires OCR processing, the Document Plugin initiates the interaction by passing the document data or reference to the OCR Plugin.
The Documents Plugin can be easily deployed on your chosen infrastructure, preloaded with industry-specific document templates using an intuitive WYSIWYG editor, and connected to the FLOWX Engine through Kafka events.
Let's go through the steps needed to deploy and set up the plugin:»Documents plugin setup
We've prepared some examples of various use cases where this plugin would be useful:»Using the plugin
To ensure optimal performance while using document plugin, consider the following recommendations:
- For large or complex documents, it is recommended to allocate sufficient system resources, such as CPU and memory, to handle the conversion/editing process efficiently.
- Avoid processing extremely large files or a large number of files simultaneously, as it may impact performance and responsiveness.
- Monitor system resources during the generating/editing/converting etc. process and scale resources as needed to maintain smooth operations.
- Following these performance considerations will help optimize the document processing and improve overall system performance.