You can define specific stages during the execution of a process. Stages are configured on each node and they will be used to trigger an event when passing from one stage to another.
Creating a new stage
To create a new stage, follow the next steps:
- Open FLOWX Designer.
- Go to Task Manager and select Stages.
- Click New Stage.
- Fill in the required details.
Assigning a node to a stage
To assign a node to a stage, follow the next steps:
- Open FLOWX Designer and then select your process.
- Choose the node you want to assign and select the Node Config tab.
- Scroll down until you find the Stage field and click the dropdown button.
- Choose the stage you want to assign.