v3.4.3-October 2023 (Patch Release)
In FLOWX.AI version 3.4.3, we've addressed several bugs to improve the stability and reliability of the platform. Here are the key bug fixes in this release:
Bug Fixes 🔧
Notification and Document plugins
- Fixed limited entries problem in Document plugin and Notification plugin, previously restricted to 20 entries.
- Resolved the issue causing the Document plugin to restart when starting with lag in Kafka topics.
- Addressed CSS class assignment for
<flx-text>issue, ensuring correct class assignment.
- Fixed a UI issue where adding a left margin to COLLECTION_PROTOTYPE caused it to extend beyond the parent card.
- Corrected a bug in certain UI elements where selecting a 2nd level child value didn't clear when the parent value was updated.
- Resolved rendering issues for '0' and '-' values in text elements.
Designer and Versioning
- Fixed the Designer issue where options in certain UI elements weren't displayed in dropdowns after previous selections.
- Resolved the Import Published Version Selection issue during process import, now displaying only available versions.
- Fixed an issue that previously prevented the creation of new versions for processes with swimlane names containing empty spaces.
- We've bid farewell to the autoarrange function in the The fallback content to display on prerendering.
Gremlins to Watch Out For 🙁
Keep an eye out for these quirks:
- Document preview UI element: Our document preview component has a unique sense of style. It prefers to take up only a portion of the screen, even when told to "fill" the entire width. It's a rebel with a cause.
- Business rules: Our business rule have a language barrier, but they're working on it. Changing the language of a business rule doesn't always lead to using the new language for execution. It's like they have a favorite phrase they won't let go of.
- Process Designer: Deleting a boundary node in the process designer and coming back from the UI Designer doesn't always clean up the associated sequence from the boundary event. It's like they left a party and forgot their hat.
- Datepicker Date Transformation: Our Datepicker seems to possess a hidden talent. It mysteriously transforms random text into the current date when used with validators in UI Designer.
For deployment guidelines, refer to:»Deployment guidelines v3.4.3